Saturday 3 March 2018

3rd March 2018 - Down with Man- Cough

Thought for the day:"Orion's Belt is a big waist of space"

Second day with Man-cough.. It is sort of the same as Man - Flu - with excessive symptoms but really is only a nasty cough that keeps hacking - mainly through the night. I am sitting at the moment not too bad - but have been wakened every twenty minutes to half hour through the night. Apparently my snoring over the years has allowed Susie to have a defense mechanism to the incessant hacking.

Sleep from 11pm to mid-day - is not my norm .. Up and had a shower - because whereas washing her hair makes Susie feel better - I need a shave... The stubble annoys me.  When I had a beard it was okay once it had gone to a certain size but I could never handle "designer Stubble" it is just irritating.

I am looking down the street and the snow ( or lack of it) has meant that no gas board vans have tried to dig it up in at least a couple of weeks - though there are a number of blue bags out - vainly hoping that they will be picked up. I don't think so - even thought we haven't really had any disruption here in Llanelli..

Saw a picture which takes the panic buying on shops a step further - from Scotland - the bread shelves are empty - except for the healthier Whole Grain which they will not touch...


Meanwhile - sitting next to my laptop which I decided switch off last night as it had been on for a long time - several days indeed - and so am a concerned to see that while I have been writing the blog it has not gone past the loading screen - seems to be having problems - go hum - don't want that to happen really - I am fairly well backed up but you never know exactly what you have that you are going to need tomorrow. Watch this space I suppose....

So - no longer St David's Day so better change some profiles...

one for the Pigsmayfly Site

and one for the main pages
And so with those few words and a hack and cough  (still not loaded - oh dear)

It may be a little cold for the bike today ..


Cheers ...




No comments:

Post a Comment