Friday 2 March 2018

2nd March 2018 - Snow and Sussex

Thought for the day:""Have I made myself clear?" Said the chameleon standing in front of a sheet of glass." 

So the great "Beast from the East" and Storm Emma are a bit of a damp squib here in Llanelli. Don't get me wrong there are parts of the country which have snow - but we are not one of them. The temperature is low - very low I will grant you - I am sitting at my machine wrapped in a mink fleece while the new central heating is warming the rest of the house to 23 degrees - but not by my window.
The road is clear outside. I have spent most of the last day in bed with a nasty wracking cough that does not want to go away...  But the storm has left us alone.. 



So, in other news the photos from Athelstan came out and I get my second outing as an acting Grand Officer - acting as Grand Captain of the Guard - no words - my sort of position to be honest....

Grand Team and the Founders of Syon Abbey Court 

So I will leave it with this thought  - Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment