Saturday 16 December 2017

16th December 2017 - Shocking Whambehaviour

Thought for the day:"I'm here for the hookers and the booze - Sir this is a library !!  (whispers) Sorry..I'm here for the hookers and the booze"

Day 16....
Shameful behaviour this morning. It seems that Whamphobia can affect people in different ways. Some run and hide, some charge in fearless, but in some others a strange change seems to form in their whampsyche. A thought for the philowhamsopher - are some people inherently evil or do they learn this bad behaviour through exposure to whamthology?
What happened you may ask? I opened my pages this morning to find a message from what would formerly be called a "friend".  "xxxxx has posted upon your timeline" came the standard facebook message - a normal one... Regular appearances of badly parked cars, or Green Things appear upon my pages and most are welcome.
As I flicked across to look at the profile page - I saw it....  a shameful attempt at whamsassination!

A foolish move !! A cover of course... so would not work, and following the example of fellow survivor Pete Scott my videos will not autoplay..  In addition, there are no speakers attached to my desktop - only a pair of headphones which are attached when required... So - safe so far  #unbowed #unwhammed



In other news - heading for a pirate Ladies Evening in Penarth this evening ...
Should be fun !

Aargh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment