Tuesday 18 July 2017

18th July 2017 - 12 Days and Counting

Thought for the day:"When "i" is replaced with "we" - even illness becomes wellness"

Getting a few nice reports from the posting of Valeria of Mythodea "Counting them out".
But panic started in a little when I realised that I am off in 12 days !

I really ought to make a list and check everything off ... Managed to check the passport and tickets yesterday and found that the Health Insurance Card (used to be the E111) had run out!. Seems okay as they say that the on-line system will allow replacement in 10 working days ... may have to take the old one with me just in case...  Travel Insurance and the RAC.... Bothy still int he garage having the brakes fixed to make it safe ....

So - get the boat back onto the trailer and check the bottom...
Clear a bit of space in the warehouse - possibly do some notice boards for Vollsanger - Volls Wagon could do with a new coat of polish ...   Find Costume  ... learn some songs !!!

and so - we move onto the final countdown for the CD - sadly - cannot see that I can get it all done in time yet ...

But - Black Pearl now onto Soundcloud....



That gives me 8 tracks ....
Think I may add Klabautermann - after all it is the only German Language song that I do ...
That will be another session in the studio - I wonder if I have time ....

ho hum ....

Cheers...


No comments:

Post a Comment