Monday 26 June 2017

26th June 2017 - History and Hospital Bills

Thought for the day :"Intelligence is like an underwear. It is important that you have it, but not necessary that you show it off."


Saw this - thought it was worth repeating ...


































I considered myself very lucky when I go t injured in Germany a couple of years ago - and I was properly covered by travel insurance that paid dividends - so that the only real inconvenience was excruciating pain and having to ask my wife to travel half way across Europe to rescue me - something I think that the insurance might have done had we been more patient....

Now I am not a great supporter of private health insurance - but we are looking at it primarily as a method of jumping queues should that prove necessary or desirable. It seems a good use of pension that will be coming in shortly... However, watching the fuss in America over low cost or social health insurance and the actual costs without a NHS behind us... I saw this bill for heart surgery..


With those few thoughts I look to the next few days to celebrate
26DayD
4 to go  :)
Cheers,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment