Saturday 10 June 2017

10th June 2017 - On Not Camping

Thought for the day :"Reading a book about Stockholm syndrome - it was pretty bad at first but at the end I kind of liked it …"

Saturday, Sweyne's Eye - Masonic Order of Athelstan in Swansea. Rain and grey and miserable - but at least I am not in Wigan !!! Listening to the rain - I am rather glad of the fact that I can remember days of putting up marquees in the wet - and worse - packing them wet afterwards wondering when we would be able to clean them and dry them... not my personal problem now - but my sympathies to all those camping this weekend.

But I have spent some more time in the studio - and fairly happy with this one .... More Love Chronicles of Mythodea - Mona Mour of the Jollie Rouge...



I also saw this image today and thought it was worth placing upon the blog for posterity





Cheers - have a good weekend
Day10D




No comments:

Post a Comment