Thursday 30 March 2017

30th March 2017 - Life is a Curve

Thought for the day:"I was offered a job as a noise pollution inspector. I had to turn it down."

A successful evening in Carmarthen yesterday as I reprised my role as Most Puissant Sovereign in the Military and Masonic Order of the Red Cross of Constantine (etc). 13 years since last attempting that one and enjoyed a good evening.

And so I saw some wisdom today entitled

"Life is a Curve"

At age 4 success is ... not peeing your pants
At age 12 success is ... having friends
At age 16 success is ... having a driving license
At age 20 success is ... having sex
At age 35 success is ... having money
At age 50 success is  ... having money
At age 60 success is  ... having sex
At age 70 success is ... having a driving license
At age 80 success is  ... not peeing your pants

I suppose I will drink to that
Cheers

And thought the weather is foul - summer must be coming somewhere..  so time to put


No comments:

Post a Comment