Tuesday 10 January 2017

10th January 2017 - The early Bird (2)

Thought for the day:"I'm very pleased with my new fridge magnet. So far I've got twelve fridges."

It is a silly time for birds to be nesting and producing babies - but it seems to be working for them. The whole family are still on the balcony at my mothers - so they must be finding some food somewhere.

Meanwhile, my run of early mornings lasted to one. Woke this morning at 7am and found the bed far to warm and comfortable to get up and go for a swim. Managed to get up at the crack of ten - which was much more civilised....

Found it was a year since the passing of Bowie - and found this fine tribute to him - played on the Grand Organ in Freemasons Hall...  I enjoyed..


Meanwhile on the subject of youtube I see that the Vollsanger Channel has now reached a new height..




Can't be at all bad...
Still practicing the Highwayman -
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment