Wednesday 16 November 2016

16th November 2016 - Relatively Quiet

Thought for the day:"The japanese method of decluttering is to hold an object in your hand - and if it does not bring you joy, throw it away…  So far I have got rid of all the vegetables, the electric bill, the scale, and my diet book.."

An interesting thing about relations is how they all hang together. I came across this little schematic which helped me understand how all those cousins end up being removed .. thought it was interesting enough to record for posterity ...

Not that I have that many relations - though if I go back through the family there were many with more than half a dozen children..  I was happy with two !!

So a day for getting the books out -First Degree Ceremony in Craft on 24th November, Appendent Orders - Prelate 2nd Part on the 26th, and Secret Monitor and 2nd Grade Scarlet Cord on the 1st December  - ho hum - keeps thebarin active I suppose...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment