Wednesday 19 October 2016

19th October 2016 - Starting projects ...

Thought for the day : "Brains are awesome - I just wish more people had one"

Started a new project yesterday.. started clearing the basement for a makeshift studio set up - even though at this stage it will probably only be blankets as acoustic shields. Also managed to install Q Base software upon my machines - sadly my desktop does not seem to be compatible with the sound cards - but the lap top loaded straight up - not to start the tutorials - it all looks very complicated!!

On other stories managed to get a video copy of the Spanish and Catalan versions of the Green One from renewal back in August - so can work on those and think about getting the ext stage of the "Green One Global" in place ...



Seems that mortgages are not quite the problem that I thought they might be - with Halifax willing to set up a new mortgage for me if I wish - going to do some shopping around now and see what other options there are available...

All in all a successful day yesterday - and the sun is shining again today - though we will probably need the heating on again - I think it could be a cold winter..  or am I just getting old ??

Ho Hum...  


No comments:

Post a Comment