Wednesday 10 August 2016

10th August 2016 - Bathrooms take priority over everything

Thought for the day :" If you weight 14 stone on earth you only weigh 5 stone on the moon - you are not overweight - you are on the wrong planet "

Really not had much time today to do anything - and when I say I have had little time - this was a day when my bad back meant that I was struggling to empty the Bothy and store everything in the warehouse, meanwhile Susie has re-decorated the top room, re-done the bathroom (I will not mention putting the ladder through the bath and needing to replace the entire bathroom suite) and so we spent the day getting the floor sorted ( I supervised of course as she did all the work....)

So we are getting to the stage of full housework - when the Dyson dies.. so we need to get another one due to time constraints... ho hum ...

It is just a good excuse to avoid the Olympics I reckon - so fair enough ...

Back to thoughts of Mythodea....
and no - I do not know who she is .. but....

I lift a glass of 41 to her
cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment