Thursday 28 July 2016

28th July 2016 - Powders and Pokemon

Thought for the day:" One day I shall solve my problems with maturity - but today I shall try alcohol"

So, I mentioned a few weeks ago that there seems to be no Lanacane on the market - that ebay and the shops were devoid of the stuff....  And then I started looking at the bids on ebay and thought that they were a little "off"...

But it seems that some people want their lanacane and others have decided that keeping a small sotre of the stuff is a good idea - and I have to s that if you can get £20 - £299 for something that cost you under a fiver then that is good old fashioned entrepreneurism....



Today I thought I would have a little look again - and sure enough - it is a discontinued line...

Generous - free postage !!
Or this one ?
50 Sold ??  448 Sold ?? Who is buying this stuff??


Meanwhile - on line - the same recipe,  is selling from China..

There is no accounting for people..

And on the subject of People and Pokemon - I thought I would share this little image ...

We may get to the Darwin awards again soon ..

I shall sample some Chateau 41 later -
Cheers !





No comments:

Post a Comment