Tuesday 12 July 2016

12th July 2016 - Retribution - Days gone by...

Thought for the day :" I'm not totally useless - I can be used as a bad example "
Still condemned to a chair and bed - the walk down the garden path to let the ducks out was pretty bad this morning, but in all honesty it actually took longer to try to get my wellies on my feet.
I have great hopes for the McTiminy Chiropractor that I am seeing tomorrow at 12.30pm...   My past experiences have allowed me to recover very quickly - and I still am unaware of what I did to my back - other than waking up to find I could not walk...

But a day at the maching meant that I could free another page from the past... updating the Wolves-Pictures site from days gone by...

10 years ago - doesn't time fly...


And so - lets have a look at some of those in the old days - the "Widow"











Times gone by - but good times ...
Cheers
But as the weather continues nearer to winter than summer - I came across this ..






No comments:

Post a Comment