Wednesday 1 June 2016

1st June 2016 - So another month starts..

Thought for the day:"Its not fair that I got fired from the Calendar factory - I just took a day off.."

There are many habits to celebrate the start of a month - one of my favourites in later days is the "White Rabbits" syndrome...  I mentioned it in a previous blog Rabbits and Rain - Superstitions and 'Steddfods , so I will not repeat the history... However, as I sat, sadly at the machine last night I noticed that we were coming up to the witching hour, and there are a few sad individuals like me who seem to compete in getting the first post in...

I see form my last post that I was concentrating upon the fluffy creatures...  seem to be moving in a different direction this time..
 Closely followed by ...

Later - the more established posts started arriving..

So - we can celebrate the start of June for 2016.....

Meanwhile, I found that the weekend had been visited by LARPBook who broadcast a monthly Podcast - and within the text Vollsanger gets a nice mention as does the Crimson Moon ...


I'll drink to that...
Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment