Saturday 18 June 2016

18th June 2016 - Fans, Farage and Frolics

Thought for the day:"I think my guardian angel drinks - just saying"

Apparently Nigel Farage is trying to keep this picture off the web - fat chance really - so I thought I woudl post it as well  ...   Not that I have anything particularly for or against him - he is a politician after all  which is about all I need to say about him...
Nigel Farage c.1983
 I am as impressed with politicians at the moment as I am by footballers. As one pundit mentioned "Why would I want to pay money to watch 22 millionaires run around kicking a ball?"

And there are riots from the footballer fans - what a surprise!! But one is not allowed to say a word against football fans, or suggest that they have been drinking or are ill behaved.  Just look at the Hillsborough enquiry. All saints. So why did we have to do so much public order police training to try to keep fans apart and march them in secure columns from place to place? I am glad I live in Wales and that Rugby is the game of choice here.

Meanwhile, in other images I was sent this ...

Makes you want to race there doesn't it....


Cheers...







No comments:

Post a Comment