Tuesday 8 March 2016

8th March 2016 - International Green

Thought for the day:" Been looking into my ancestry. My great grandmother was the larva of a frog and my great-great uncle was from Krakow. Seems I'm a tad pole."

So, I am happily sitting at my machine as a message pops up onto Facebook - as it does on occasion and a friend from Germany, an acquaintance through Mythodea, tells me the following story..



I just DM'ed a round of dungeons and dragons for a international group, 2 players from germany, 1 from england, 1 from Israel, 1 from the US, 1 from Sweden, 1 from South Africa and 1 from Australia. And as I described to them "And the crystal inside the staff pulsates with a luminescent green light" "So it's a green one?" "Yes, a green glowing Crystal" "A green one?" "Yeah"
"It's a green one" "Yeah, where are you going with this?" And they started singing a green one....
Several random people all over the world who NEVER larped in their entire life who know that song !!  

Well - there you have it ...

Cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment