Monday 29 February 2016

29th February 2016 - Leap Year - LARP Year.. I wrestle with the concept

Thought for the day:" It is better to waste one’s youth than to do nothing with it at all."

So, one of the those days that only comes around every four years - February 29th. A lady in Sue's choir, who is one of the older members, was celebrating today - as she is officailly 18, her birthday falling on February 29th and only celebrating every four years .. A person who is born on February 29 may be called a "leapling"





Meanwhile in other news - I have sterted looking at the pictures from LARP CON ..

I was never a great fan of Wrestling - though I will admit I recall Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy in their prime, but I think I could grow to enjoy some parts ..

However, it seems as you get older you are able to take up different interests ..








Life can be really rough sometimes...

Cheers












No comments:

Post a Comment