Thursday 25 February 2016

25th February 2016 - Head in the Book - it is all a matter of degree

Thought for the day :"Sometimes I take a bath 'cos it is hard to drink wine in the shower"

Was playing with some ideas today as I thought about the LARP CON awards for the weekend..
this one popped into mind ...


Meanwhile I am trying to get my head around the third degree ceremony - it should be easy - I have done it many times before - however at the moment it does not seem to want to stick - but I will continue muttering around the house - driving the dog crazy ...    But it will all come out int he wash I am sure...

Managed to break into the Bothy yesterday - getting the door open - brute force appeared to manage best - I tried finesse and skill and tools - but in the end the mechanism was all doing what it should but the door would not open. So, will have to put the fridge back in place and tidy up - but may do that in the morning before heading up to Leicester for the award ceremony ....

So - back to the book ...
But I enjoyed this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment