Wednesday 30 December 2015

30th December 2015 - Getting near the end

Thought for the day:" I only go to the seaside as a last resort. "

As we get to the end of the year, a quiet day... one which was meant to be full of house work and getting the House ready for a quiet invasion for New Year's - but in fact it really has been a day sitting at the machine - prevaricating ....

No real change there then.
The New year will see a fairly busy time ... so it is best to make the most of the quiet times - well at least that is what I am telling myself..

So the rest of the world is covered in Storms and floods - I hear that Capel Curug has had over a meter of rain when they expect 330 ml.  The unexpectedly simple name of Frank is the name of the culprit which is pushing hot air up to the North Pole and increasing pole warming -  The North is under water with 60 days of rain - Noah only had to put up with 40 days ...

so don't tell me there is nothing wrong witht he weather .. Snow on the Pyramids..

♪♪
"they are rioting in Africa.... they are starving in Spain
 There are hurricanes in Florida - and Texas needs rain.."

Takes me back to the days when I first started singing the Merry Minuet..

And so, home made beef burgers for tea today... and I am stuffed .
Glass of Chateau 41 (red) though may have to get some more grape juice and get some more started.
(note for self - takes 14 litres of Grape Juice for one brew)

So now a chance to use up the last of the Christmas Festive cards..


No comments:

Post a Comment