Monday 28 September 2015

28th September 2015 - Of Super Moons

Thought for the day: "If I had a pound for ever girl that found me unattractive, they would eventually find me attractive"

So, it seems that there was an eclipse in the middle of the night - an eclipse of the moon that will not happen again until 2033, and to be fair for the first time the skies were bright and the moon was clear - and when the eclipse came it was very clear...   I did not take a picture myself but understand that this is what it looked like - note the peculiar reddish tinge ...


I decided to celebrate a little - as it was called the Super Moon and that seemed like a marketing opportunity - so the facebook pages changed in accordance with the occasion...


and then I found this by :
Mike Mezeul II

"After spending 5 hours on a rooftop with an incredible view of Dallas, I was able to create this composite image showing the moon transition from full moon, to full lunar eclipse, and back. Each moon image was shot approximately 10 minutes apart to capture the entire transition. I hope you all enjoy! Feel free to share!"


Life is still a bit hectic - with the daily trip up to Carmarthen to see my mother in hospital with her dislocated hip - but she seems to be recovering well again - though very weak ...
Today was early morning shop to ASDA to get ink cartridges so I can clear some paperwork that keeps on building up - managed to re-arranged the piles of paper into new piles yesterday - and then ran out of ink to print - so I have some neat piles which need to be addressed today....
Of course - this will be disturbed by my daily swim in the local pool - which is becoming a good habit - may even get a little healthy sometime - probably not ..

Need to get some Wine - all out of Chateau 41 and the canned white seems to take a lot longer to ferment - we are spoiled with our super fast Lidl grape juice I think ....  But Whisky was on offer in ASDA - £15 for 1 litre of Bells and Gordons - need to stock up I think ..

   Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment