Thursday 17 September 2015

17th September 2015 - Swimming and St Teilo

Thought for the day : "The yogurt aisle is so confusing now. It's all Greek to me."

Today I found that Llanelli have a fine swimming pool that is free for over 60's. Further, I discovered that the water was pretty warm - and not a great problem to get into, that the free period between 12.30pm and 1.30pm is ideal - and there were only 7 people in the pool - which was good for someone who is trying to do physio exercises in the water rather than actually swimming.

And so I spend my evening with an ache in the arm but the satisfaction of knowing that I have managed a fair amount of physio in the bad arm. I have no idea how long it will take - but I am out of the sling now and hopeful.

Meanwhile, plans continue towards the installation in St Teilo next Thursday. Everything is moving in the right direction and plans are continuing. It will be 15 years since I was last in the Chair of the Craft, and I am looking forward to getting there again.

Hmm - even this one is from 2005 - so need to trawl back to find earlier pictures.

But a little earlier...

Ladies Night - St Teilo Lodge No 4755 - March  1992 .. 

Will be interesting to look at the events this year ...

And so - a glass of Chateau 41 comes to mind - Cheers..






 

No comments:

Post a Comment