Tuesday 9 June 2015

9th June 2015 - And on with the TABS

Thought for the day:"If every day is a gift, I'd like a receipt for Monday. I want to exchange it for another Friday."

Thought I was going to get away without any lurgies this year - after all Susie got back from Crete in a terrible state, and a week later, while waiting for it to descend on me, nothing happened.

And then - I come home from Wigan - a little tired it must be said - having apparently left one of the 10 ft poles for the tent behind - luckily found by the scouts - and the Munchies having been delivered two days after the event, I came home with aches and pains - put down to the extra lifting - and then a sore throat and cough, blocked up and sneezing..

So - Hay fever or deadly lurgie ???

I cannot tell.
I have been trying to dose myself up with Chateau 41 and Scotch - which normally works, but at the moment I just feel a little tired - guess it will be a phone call to the doctor tomorrow ..

So - a couple of photos from the weekend and I shall turn in with two more episodes of Game of Thrones ..






Oh, and happy Birthday to my Mum - who is 60 today for the 28th time and is celebrating by having a new hip - managed to buy her a flying pig to put at the bottom of her hospital bed...  Hoping she gets better soon ..

Night !








No comments:

Post a Comment