Friday 29 May 2015

29th May 2015 - Off line for a few days - and pies

Thought for the day: " The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first."

So - the end of a busy day. Now Master Elect of St Teilo Lodge no 4755 for the ensuing year. Had some fun with the visitor's song sung with a Lute Guitar - was a bit different but I did not have a pianist immediately available and - well it was my master elect night - They have no idea what they are getting next year.

PGM was there, and seemed to enjoy - to be fair the standard of ritual was excellent so I think that we all earned some browny points there.

Off to Coventry tomorrow for the Serenity LARP event ...   with a quick rush back to Carmarthen on Saturday for the Provincial OSM Meeting and back to the game - may have problems remembering in which one I am meant to be killing people - ho hum ...

Susie back home and all is well in the world ..

Best skip the Chateau 41 this evening as I am on the road in the morning...

yes - you may gather I am writing just before midnight so that the blog goes out during the day - I shall have little or no opportunity for writing tomorrow or Saturday ...or Sunday probably ...

And so we go on with the show...

Night !!!

have some pies ...










 

No comments:

Post a Comment