Sunday 15 February 2015

15th February 2015 - Last day of 60!!

Thought for the day: "I hate people who use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious!"

So today is my last day at the fine age of 60. Somehow is does not seem very different form any other, except it is Sunday and I had a bit of a lie in ... Breakfast has been pancakes and maple syrup which was nice and a bit of a change after regulation diet food for a while..

It is Sunday and I am gearing up for new challenges as we try to resolve the issues surrounding the Crimson Moon.  Nominated for an award at the next LARP AWARDS  as best Bard - there are four other nominations but it is nice to be nominated. Should have a fun couple of days in Leicester.


 So - best get ready for the stand I suppose...

Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment