Monday 5 January 2015

5th January 2015 - Being in the "IN" crowd...

Thought for the day: "They say that a Freudian slip is when you say one thing but really mean your mother "

Last week I posted the folowing upon the Book of Faces... I found it humorous...
I had not really expected the response I soon got...

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go there alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. 
I've also never been in Cognito. Problem is - no one recognizes you there. 
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport, so you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family, work and 'The List'.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not sure that's a good thing for an old man!. 
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and though I try not to visit there too often, I'm in Doubt more times than I care to be. 
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. 
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! 
I have not yet been in Continent, and I don't remember what countries were on it. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there. So I'm not planning to go soon.
I am however in Debted to you all for putting up with me throughout this year... 

I soon got:
  • David Rees Ever been left in the Dark!

  • Iain Sewell I was once but I was enlightened

  • John James I like being in structed!

  • Iain Sewell I have been in itiated ... but that is another story

  • David Rees And now you are found!

  • Ulf Ulicksson Nebriated. Haven't been there in a while.

    I'm in Aminority.

  • Peter Simms At one point this year I was in hospital, in fectious, and in quarantine all at the same time.
    Now that's magic

  • Charli Beaumont I am in in Consolable sometimes but at the moment I am in Terested in many exciting things... Have a great year x

  • Tomas Jester Standfield This is the greatest thing I've read all year much love to all at the crimson moon both past and present

  • Iain Sewell Thank you

  • Christopher James St. George Tis us who should be thanking you, for entertaining us in many a drunken moment. Here's to many good times, with old friends and new.

  • Ruth Exell In Coherant - probably not too easy to understand! Much love and cuddles! xx

  • Eirian Williams Have a great 2015!!

  • Madmad Geoffers Esq love it dude but you never mentioned capasitated, or apropriate oh no my mistake, that's usually me wishing you n yours an awesome year filled with sweet adventure, music, merriment and success

  • Hev Gilpin An nou fericit from Timisoara Romania
  • Liam Thompson Iain, I don't think there's anyone here reading this that isn't sure that right now you're in Dispensable

  • Hev Gilpin Also a prerequisite fund of of knowledge.

  • Tim Middleton Happy new year

  • Nicholas Sawyer In Awe!!!! Brilliant !!

  • Cat Durrant I've never been in appropriate.....

  • Tim Alder Happy New Year

  • Jean ShouldagonetoSpecsavers Smith Right now, I'm in Stitches.

  • Kevin Jones One place you have been is in Describable and in Toxicated. Great places although I can't tell you much about either. Happy New Year mate!

  • Swansea Jack Can't get enough of the puns, can you? You must be in Satiable.

  • Sharon Hunter-Fennell I think I saw you the other day in Corrigible. You were there all week.

  • Swansea Jack You were conspicuously, though not unexpectedly, absent recently. Were you in Visible?
 Not bad for a quick post..
So - off to Heathrow. Weather is drab but not to cold. First day back at work and school for most people.
Back later ....

No comments:

Post a Comment