Tuesday 7 October 2014

7th October 2014 - Of Seeking Storage Solutions

Thought for the day: "Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

Started hunting for storage space again today. Due to the generosity of a friend I have my immense collection of boxes and furniture sitting in an unused bar area in Burry Port. However, I am aware that this offer will finish sometime soon, so options for an alternative are becoming more pressing. I have an offer of another storage container, and a garage which is at least dry. But also the option of a lock up which is far too big and expensive for me - but is very tempting.

Oh yes - I can remember when the pile was only this size...  But times change and boxes grow into more boxes...
But I don't really want to spend this winter worrying about whether the damp is getting into the boxes, so I think that the idea is to try and find a couple of colleagues who also need some storage space...
Then if we can split the cost we will be able to sort everything out...

In the meantime ..   I shall have to start thinking about a bit of redecorating and tidying up ...  There! I have thought about it!!  Doesn't seem to help a lot !!

Perhaps a nap while I wait for the car to come back from the MOT ...
Sounds like a plan..

-o0o-
Old Time Religion



No comments:

Post a Comment