Saturday 2 August 2014

2nd August 2014 - Last Blog Until 12th August..

Thought for the day: "What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus."

And with those choice words I sign out for 10 days. Off to Germany tomorrow for the high point of my year.. goodness knows what will happen this year.. Forecast is for very hot weather. But I look forward to meeting old friends and finding new friend.. playing to audiences who have no idea what I am saying, as opposed to those who have no idea what I am doing !!

So, for those who are left here - no Birthday wishes on Facebook. No Car Parking Photos. No thoughts for the day and no blog...   unless I find that I have intertweb out in Mythodea beyond the Seal - but that would just be sad !!


So .. No Chateau 41 for 10 days - going to have to sample the German Beer I suppose.. maybe there will be dancing girls ..   it is a fantasy system after all - and my fantasy......

-o0o-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment