Wednesday 7 May 2014

7th May 2014 - Back to reality

Thought for the day : " Alcohol isn't the answer! ... But it makes you forget the question! "
So, back home to the real life after a week home alone and then almost a week of the unreality that is Live Action Roleplay.

Once again my enthusiasm has outstripped my skills and my ability to "keep out of trouble" has been seriously threatened.

 Of course it is only half my inability to fight properly - it is down to the lack of restraint by certain players whose enthusiasm is far greater than their ability to pull a blow...  A full hit to the face in a battle is not really expected ina agme system .. Ho Hum - if I did not have a sense of humour I should not be playing ..
 Looks worse than it really is - of course - but good to get some sympathy ..

Better shots appeared during the course of the day
But in the meantime - maybe a small glass to ward off the pain ..





No comments:

Post a Comment