Thursday 6 February 2014

6th February 2014 - Cold and Man Flu

Not been a good day - eyes all puffy and sore throat and a nasty cough just starting - I thought I had managed to escape this one. But as I tried to pretend that the morning was not there a phone call from the probate office came to tell me that I had somehow neglected to include the will and the death certificate in my forms sent away...  Not - it made total sense that these two essential documents should have been included but I am really sure that I went through the check list as I put all the documents, the cheque and the tax forms, and pressed them all into an envelope , that I had everything..

So,instead of staying in bed, it was a trip to Carmarthen with three copies of the will and the death certificate....  But since I was out - I managed to look and negotiate some space in a local ex-church hall for storage of the household goods from all the houses,. as a cost I accept - but it will make it so much easier than trying to look afetr stuff in various locations worrying if it is going to get damp and mouldy - or is already so !

The Church hall was a step back into the past - I used to be Scout and Cub Master there many years ago - with the First Pwll Cubs and Scouts...  I am y come back to some recollections at a later time when I am feeling a little better ...

So - I will content myself with knowing that I did a bit more than I was expecting today .. which seems a good thought for the day "Do a little more than you are expecting"

Lemsip seems to be working - maybe a glass of the Scottish water to help me sleep

I seem to be losing my voice now, it must be the year of the hoarse!





No comments:

Post a Comment