Wednesday 23 October 2013

23rd October 2013 - Wednesday - keeping willfully warm

Improving a little today ....
Cold still with me and a mild headache - but Susie suggests that is probably Caffeine being too mean to pay £1.75 for 2 litres of Diet Coke - and drinking Ribena instead.

Have to stick with the video mastering and maybe write a song. And & Jude have asked for a ditty to keep them warm over Christmas.  Researching Mitchel Troy and the Toll Gate - I find that the real name of Mitchel Troy is Llanfihangel Troddi - The Chirch of Angels and the River Troddi.

Rather leads me to "Gonna take the Bothi down to Llanfihangel Troddi"

Work in Progress....

Meanwhile - Back to Germany :


The Grand Expedition Song - pity I could not remember the words and had to wear the glasses and keep looking down - so edited it with lots of other stuff....

Still quite happy with the results......

Glad to have many boxes of tissues - seem to be running nose all the time - but it gets rid of the Catarrh ( yes I had to look up the spelling on Google).  The boxes I am talking of are the ones on funny cardboard round centers - often used in the loo!!   Far to mean to use something specific. I am using the cheapy rolls that we got with the toilets at the 60-40 Party that Susie does not like cos they are not soft enough.  But they work very well for me ....Will put the trap down again  but hopefully we are clear....

Found a can of coke in the fridge ...  Shhhhh.. Don't tell anyone !!.




No comments:

Post a Comment