Friday 19 October 2012

19th October 2012 - days running away ...

So it is Friday evening and I somehow have managed to lose three days on the blog.
How did that happen?

well - alcohol for one - yes I accept that I went out Wednesday to a meeting and had rather a few ...
but I did dry the canvass and do some accounts and get some figures sent to interested parties...

well - exhaustion for one - I do seem to need a little more sleep at the moment - and it is not just old age !!

well - not being able to see the living room floor for accumulated rubbish which is the Crimson Moon ...

well - doing some video work to get something from the walk together...

This is for the ladies (advisory on language and sexual content..)


also - other bloggers now jumping on the bandwagon...
what Ewes looking at ???

will let them get on with it then  - maybe tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment